Re: [Fwd: Re: equations] Luca Padovani <lpadovan@cs.unibo.it>

From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen (kenneth@gnu.org)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 16:10:44 EST

    The way you describe it, it sounds like you want the math render as some
    kind of plug-in, that just will render the parts of the document
    containing MathML. And that way have math at text level, instead of
    inserting math objects like you do in MS Word.

    Am I understanding you right? I hope so, because that would be nice.

    --Kenneth

    --
    Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth@gnu.org>