commit: Footnotes. (Almost work).

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 20:53:39 EST

    This commit uses a fb_ColumnBreaker and fp_Page to make sure footnotes are
    always on the same page as the reference. This almost totally works.

    The corner case of inserting footnote into the last line doesn't quite
    work yet. I suspect a rounding erreo.

    Also the there is a very annoying flicker some times in a page full of
    text with footnotes if you type in a footnote.

    I think these can both be fixed but I gotta go home now. More fixes
    tomorrow.

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: fmt/xp/fb_ColumnBreaker.cpp fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
    CVS: fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.h fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp
    CVS: fmt/xp/fl_FootnoteLayout.cpp fmt/xp/fl_FootnoteLayout.h
    CVS: fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp fmt/xp/fp_Column.h fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
    CVS: fmt/xp/fp_Line.h fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp fmt/xp/fp_Page.h
    CVS: fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp ptbl/xp/pt_PT_DeleteSpan.cpp
    CVS: