Re: commit: Footnotes. (Almost work).

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 05:01:44 EST

    > The corner case of inserting footnote into the last line doesn't quite
    > work yet. I suspect a rounding erreo.

    Martin, it might be some consolation to you that MS is not able to
    handle this case ever since the 32 verison of Word came out, in
    spite of numerous complains from the academia (I recall that
    Edinburgh University had an entire webpage dedicated to
    workaround for this nuisance). I am sure, though, we can do better.

    Tomas