Re: Announce: Intent to release 1.0.4 next Wednesday

From: Mark Gilbert (markgilbert@hotpop.com)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 19:02:32 EST

    On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 15:53, Jordi Mas wrote:
    > En/na Hubert Figuiere ha escrit:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > What about releasing 1.0.4 next Wednesday (at the time as 1.1.3) ?
    > >
    > > I'd like to have Windows build tested before. UNIX too. Can someone
    > > make pre-release builds for Win32 ?
    >
    > If this only involves getting the STABLE branch from CVS and building a
    > setup-abiword.exe, I can do it.
    >
    > Thanks,

    Let's not forget KJD tbox, which being very handy, has been up for some
    time now. I'm not sure, and I'm too lazy to look now, but I think it's
    just a dep build, not fresh with release-only stuff. Anways, that's
    always useful. I'm also doing win builds now, thanks to the glory of
    cygwin in conjunction with the cygwin-independence of mingw.

    -MG