commit: Load docs with footnotes. Other stuff.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 15:49:54 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fb_LineBreaker.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.h
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.h
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_FootnoteLayout.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_FootnoteLayout.h text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.h text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h
    CVS:
    Load files containing Footnotes. Reorganization of methods. New assert
    method for lines.

    I've coded a new method for Lines. assertLineListIntegrity. This should
    compile out to a return true for non-debug builds. It was very useful in
    tracking some problems I'd caused for myself doing footnotes.

    Also new methods to speed up typing in the presenence of footnotes. No
    need to scan the entire document looking for a footnote.