Windows build documentation

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 22:19:20 EST

    A friend of mine, an excellent professional programmer
    has expressed an interest in hacking AbiWord while he
    too is out of a job. He doesn't have MSVC and wants
    to read up on how to build without it. I can't seem
    to find the relevant build docs on the net even though
    I'm sure they're there and I've heard they are up-to-
    date.

    Sorry to bug the list with such an apparently obvious
    question but I've looked on www.abisource.com under
    the Developer heading and I've done Google searches
    inside and outside of the abisource.com domain.
    Unfortunately I can't really look through the source
    distro for the answer...

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com