commit: Quick and horrible fix for Insert Symbol.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 14:59:44 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_Insert_Symbol.cpp
    CVS: af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_Insert_Symbol.h
    CVS:
    Quick and horrible fix to stop Insert Symbol crashing if you have more
    than
    100 fonts installed (like me).

    I just made an array [10000] instead of 100. This is really ugly. We
    should use a vector. Sorry I don't have more time to fix this properly
    today and it pains me to make releases with instant segfaults.

    Cheers

    MArtin