Commit: ispell OO refactoring

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 00:47:54 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/GNUmakefile.am
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/Makefile
    src/other/spell//xp/ispell.h
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/ispell_checker.cpp
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/ispell_checker.h
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/correct.cpp
    src/other/spell//xp/good.cpp
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/hash.cpp
    src/other/spell//xp/lookup.cpp
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/makedent.cpp
    src/other/spell//xp/tgood.cpp
    CVS: Removed Files:
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/correct.c
    src/other/spell//xp/good.c
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/hash.c
    src/other/spell//xp/lookup.c
    CVS: src/other/spell//xp/makedent.c
    src/other/spell//xp/tgood.c
    CVS:

    Refactored ispell code. Old ispell global variables
    had been put into
    an allocated structure, a pointer to which was passed
    to many functions.
    I have now made all such functions and variables
    private members of the
    ISpellChecker class. It was C OO, now it's C++ OO.

    I've fixed the makefiles and tested compilation but am
    unable to test
    operation. Please back out my changes if they cause
    problems which
    are not obvious or easy to fix.

    Andrew dunbar.

    =====