The hash downloader

From: Gabriel Gerhardsson (gabrielg@home.se)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 05:51:15 EST

    Hi

    As you might have noticed, I haven't been around much lately. It's
    mostly because I've had *alot* to do, for a very long time now. Along
    the way my motivation for working on the hash downloader has just about
    disappeared, along with a rising feeling that the feature doesn't fit
    and is plain wrong. Sure it's a nice thing, having the dictionary
    automaticly downloaded with a single accepting click, but maybe it
    doesn't belong in AbiWord after all.
    Anyway, what I want to say is: I wish to not be the maintainer of the
    hash downloader any longer. If anyone else want's to step up, go ahead.
    Otherwise, I don't really care what happens to it.

    And oh yes, I changed my email address. The old one was so... old and
    badly named. :)

    Take care
    /Gabriel