Re: The hash downloader

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 14:04:00 EST

    > I don't know what the "user" community thinks of this feature and
    > its benefits and therefore I leave it to better heads to determine if it
    > belongs in AbiWord sources and to maintain it.

    I've seen quite a lot of users happy with this feature on Forums. I
    haven't seens a single complaint, and that in a time were trolls
    propulate the boards.

    Besides that, I think it's a really nice feature to have. If anyone
    wants to bitch against it, let them build Abi without the downloader or
    fork Abi and remove the whole thing.

    Bye
      Marc