Commit: Platform-specific text selection color

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 13:13:04 EST

    This works on GTK+2.0 right now. Other platforms will
    behave identically to how things worked before this
    commit, until someone changes things in their
    FrameImpl class, thus overriding the base virtual
    method, which still returns a shade of gray (192, 192,
    192).

    User preference still takes preference on non-GTK+
    platforms, but the idea here is that the user-pref
    will be removed and that we'll use the system color
    scheme instead.

    With my BlueCurve theme, this makes the selected bg
    color a dark blue.

    We need for the selection bg not to go away when a
    window loses focus. GTK+ has a different bg color to
    indicate that the selection exists, but the window is
    inactive.

    Also made the app not crash on startup. Has to do with
    the encodingmanager's ::describe method - probably
    wrong # of args passed to printf or something. #if 0
    out the whole method instead.

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrameImpl.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrameImpl.h
    CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_EncodingManager.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Frame.cpp
    src/af/xap/xp/xap_Frame.h
    CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_FrameImpl.cpp
    src/af/xap/xp/xap_FrameImpl.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
    src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_protected.cpp
    CVS: