Re: 1.0.6 binaries wanted

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 14:03:45 EDT

    On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:28:18 +0200 Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere@teaser.fr> wrote:

    HF> I have uploaded an abiword-1.0.6 tarball as well as an abiword-plugins
    HF> tarball on SourceForge
    HF>
    HF> We now need binaries (currently only FJF MacOS X X11 binary is
    HF> available)
    HF>
    HF> Hub

    Windows 1.0.6 binaries & plugins available at:
    http://abiword.pchasm.org/builds/release/

    No BIBI build and there won't be unless someone requests it.
    I had to rebuild it yesterday to add a missing ABIEXPORT for
    one of the plugins, otherwise it would have been available sooner.
    [so total patches are 1 added ABIEXPORT in ut_iconv.h and the for(int i,)
     fix in the latex exp file, see diff file for exact changes]

    Jeremy