Re: New BeOS diff(June/4)

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 18:54:32 EDT

    On mercredi, juin 4, 2003, at 20:28 Europe/Paris, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > Can someone take a look at this please (patch should
    > be against STABLE)?

    Will apply in BOTH branches after review:

    Jun, can you please send future patches to me instead ?
    I'll sort out with you the creation of a CVS account so you can commit
    directly.
    You'll need to subscribe to the mailing list (I really recomend)

    Thanks a lot for your work.

    Hub

    --
    Unemployed AbiWord maintainer - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/
    Cell: +33 6 18 01 42 11 - AIM, Yahoo!: hfiguiere ICQ: 307453487