Commit: Language dialog, etc

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 23:38:41 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_Language.cpp
    src/af/util/xp/ut_Language.h
    CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_contextGlyph.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_Language.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_Language.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Strings.cpp
    src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32App.cpp
    src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32App.h
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Options.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Prefs.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
    src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
    CVS:

    * Re-factored the Language dialog. Sorting was done in
    a complicated way now
      vasly simplified. Smaller, more readable.
    * Changed some method names to make them easier to
    understand and comply with
      our coding guidlines while I was at it.
    * Removed some annoying asserts which stopped
    execution needlessly
    * Renamed UT_LANGUAGE_ORDER to UT_LANGUAGE_DIR since
    everywhere we talk about
      "text direction" and never "text order".
    * Renamed doesStringSetExists() to
    doesStringSetExist() due to bad English
      grammar.
    * Changed some text-alignment strings which were
    inconsistently referring to
      alignment options as justification.

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====