commit(HEAD): revert UNICODE patch (win32)

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 06:34:18 EDT

    Since no attempt has been made to fix the (serious) problems caused
    by the Unicode patch, I have reverted it. I appreciate the work that
    has gone into the patch as well as the longterm need for it, but it
    made AW unusable on win9x for anything but English.

    files: xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp, ap_Win32App.cpp,
    ap_Win32FrameImpl.h/cpp, ev_Win32Keyboard.cpp, gr_Win32CharWidths.cpp

    Tomas