Re: commit (HEAD): style import work

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 16:28:53 EDT

    Great work Tomas. I want to make all of the importers
    import the equivalent of normal.awt first and this
    will let that happen.

    However, it does bring me back to the earlier
    discussion about the RTL pref.

    If all of the importers first import normal.awt to get
    the document and style information, and if those
    properties aren't overwritten by the importer itself
    (i.e. probably only rtf, doc, or abw will do this), do
    we need to have this pref once we have a way to set
    the value somewhere in the UI? I'm thinking not.

    Thanks,
    Dom