Serious bug in cofigure script for Aiksaurus-1.0

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 01:08:34 EDT

    Hi FJF,
            I just attempted to build aiksaurus to for the abiword plugin.

    Aiksaurus has a rather unfortunately named directory called "core"!

    The configure script also has the following line:

    rm -f core core.* *.core &&

    So after having nicely configure the core directory with Makefiles and
    whatnot the configure script happily deletes it on my RH 9 box :-)

    Removing the the "rm core....." line

    fixes this and enables the build to procede.

    Do I get a mention in credits.txt for Aiksaurus now?

    Cheers :-)

    Martin Sevior <msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au>
    University of Melbourne