Re: Serious bug in cofigure script for Aiksaurus-1.0

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 10:37:01 EDT

    Funny. Whenver I try to 'rm <directory>' it says
    something like:

    rm: '<directory>' is a directory

    and fails to remove it. rm isn't supposed to remove
    the directory - rmdir is. Oh, and FJF is in Sweeden
    right now. This probably won't be addressed within the
    next few days unless I look into it tonight in-between
    packing for GUADEC and finishing our talk. We can
    probably get around this by renaming the directory to
    'base' or something similar.

    Dom

    --- Martin Sevior <msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au>