Re: Serious bug in cofigure script for Aiksaurus-1.0

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 11:46:31 EDT

    Hi,

    This is not serious.

    fjf explained that the scripts automatically remove core files if found.
    Since there's the core directory and removing core is not done
    recursively (-r) then rm does not remove (but display a rather
    frightfull message) and neither fails.

    It would probably be advisable to rename that directory, but not
    essential.

    Martin, are you sure that what's breking the build is that? Because I've
    had no problems...

    Rui