Re: commit: abi: auto* build-system option for built-in plugins

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 16:47:48 EDT

    On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 18:56, Francis James Franklin wrote:
    > if/when this actually works, you should be able to do things like:
    >
    > ./configure --with-builtin-plugins=xhtml,xsl-fo,docbook
    >
    > o new, experimental --with-builtin-plugins configure option

    Hi Frank,

    What's this supposed to do, exactly?

    Regards, Rui

    ps: I would still love plugins being turned on with --with-pluginname
    instead of --enable-pluginname ;)

    + So let's do it...?

    Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html