Re: [RFC] Proposed AbiWord preferences dialog mockup, 2nd attempt

From: Christian Neumair (chris@gnome-de.org)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 09:10:20 EDT

    Am Son, 2003-06-22 um 15.01 schrieb Dom Lachowicz:
    > Please remove the whole "Toolbars" section in the
    > first screenshot. There is a better way to show &&
    > hide the toolbars.
    What about the button style? Do we adapt to the system (ie GNOME's)
    default? Should I remove the allow custom toolbars preference, too?

    > Also please remove the "Use glyph shaping" in the
    > second tab.
    > > http://gnome-de.org/~manny/prefsmockup-new.1.png
    > > http://gnome-de.org/~manny/prefsmockup-new.2.png
    > > http://gnome-de.org/~manny/prefsmockup-new.3.png
    I assume you refer to Thomas' last commit mail. It looks like he didn't
    remove the Hebrew glyph shaping setting, but instead the 'Determine
    glyph shapes from context' preference which I already removed from the
    mockup. During the last feedback session you were convinced that the use
    glyp shaping for Hebrew preference makes sense for many users.

    regs,
     Chris