Re: [RFC] Proposed AbiWord preferences dialog mockup, 2nd attempt

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 09:31:47 EDT

    > Am Son, 2003-06-22 um 15.01 schrieb Dom Lachowicz:
    >> Please remove the whole "Toolbars" section in the
    >> first screenshot. There is a better way to show &&
    >> hide the toolbars.
    > What about the button style? Do we adapt to the system (ie GNOME's)
    > default? Should I remove the allow custom toolbars preference, too?

    We could either leave the "Allow Custom toolbars" preference so users can
    turn restore their toolbars to the default easily or alternatively, make
    the preference always on but have a button "resore toolbars to default".

    We need one or the other as long as we allow users to drag their buttons
    between toolbars.

    I think I prefer a "Restore toolbars to default" button.