Re: [Usability] [RFC] Proposed AbiWord preferences dialog mockup, 2nd attempt

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@maths.tcd.ie)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 09:55:43 EDT

    I asked you politely before not to cross post.

    If for no other reason it is inefficient.

    We can more than handle this on the Abiword Developer list and then take
    it to the usability list as necessary.

    Instead we will have duplication, people who only know half the
    conversation because they are not subscribed to both lists and we will
    have people make well intentioned but inappropriate suggestions
    because they dont know Abiword well enough.

    Please dont crosspost.

    Sincerely

    Alan Horkan
    http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

    PS I will provide feedback later but only to the Abiword list.