Re: Scripting Resources, Collapsible Outlining

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 14:12:09 EDT

    Hi Randy,

    First off, the Python and Perl plugins are vastly
    underpowered (this speaks much moreso to the Python
    plugin and the Perl one, but still...)

    Secondly, you cannot do what you're aiming for via
    either plugin yet. It's planned functionality, but
    it's not there and I don't plan on adding it before
    2.0 is out.

    Dom