Re: Scripting Resources, Collapsible Outlining

From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 15:14:52 EDT

    On Monday 23 June 2003 08:12 pm, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > First off, the Python and Perl plugins are vastly
    > underpowered (this speaks much moreso to the Python
    > plugin and the Perl one, but still...)
    >
    > Secondly, you cannot do what you're aiming for via
    > either plugin yet. It's planned functionality, but
    > it's not there and I don't plan on adding it before
    > 2.0 is out.

    Dom,

    Thanks for the response!

    Just to make sure I didn't mislead you, recording keystrokes is not the
    essential thing, I just used it as an example of the kind of thing I need to
    do. That is, create a script in AbiWord that performs functions (search and
    replace, etc., ...) just like I could if I was at the keyboard.

    Anyway, guess I'll just have to wait until after 2.0.

    regards,
    Randy Kramer