Re: [RFC] Proposed AbiWord preferences dialog mockup, 2nd attempt

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 00:01:38 EDT

    On 2003.06.22 07:44 Christian Neumair wrote:

    > http://gnome-de.org/~manny/prefsmockup-new.1.png

    What Dom said.

    > http://gnome-de.org/~manny/prefsmockup-new.2.png

    Don't use negatives just to keep the boxes matched in default. (c. Andrew)

    > http://gnome-de.org/~manny/prefsmockup-new.3.png

    Under "Ignore Words", is the shortcut the "G" in Ignore or the "N" in numbers?
    I would think there would be a keyword concept (HIG, I think, btw) which would suggest the n over the g. In fact, in that vein, the M in misspelled, the u or the c in UPPERCASE, the s in Suggest and the d in dictionary.

    Sorry for the last minute input, but some weeks, I'll miss threads like these.

    -Zen