OLE, OLE2, bullet points in lists?

From: Seth Delackner (seth@jtan.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 16:30:07 EST

    On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 10:39:46AM -0800, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > > convert files with embedded images I get a debug
    > > message that the DOM contains no image data.
    >
    > No need. These are OLE2 embedded objects that I have
    > no intention of extracting from the document at this
    > point in time, most often office art drawings. We
    > support documents with images inside of them, so long
    > as the images aren't OLE2 objects.

    Could you look at wv/examples/example-graphic-inclusion.doc

    It contains two images. The first is a PNG that is successfully imported using
    FJF's feb 14 debug build although the resulting image has data loss. The
    original is an image of white block letters with a black background, while the
    converted image loses the background, leaving just the outlines of characters.

    The second image gets dropped, but I think it is an OLE image because I get:
    DEBUG: Field has an assocaited embedded OLE object.

    His debug build also fails to convert bullet points inside lists, leaving them
    as empty-box characters. (See wv/examples/list.doc).