Re: Build fixes on Linux/PPC

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 11:14:03 EST

    I applied what is probably a more-correct version of
    your changes. Can you cvs up and test that things
    build after my commit?

    Thanks,
    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixEncodingManager.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFontManager.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrameImpl.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixPSGenerate.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixPSGraphics.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixTableWidget.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixToolbar_StyleCombo.cpp
    CVS: