Re: plugins on os x?

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 15:24:49 EST

    On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Seth Delackner wrote:
    > I've crafted some code from you suggestion of dlcompat, but now I hit the
    > problem that I can't even get abiword to build the plugins on OS X. The readme
    > says to run nextgen.sh, but that clearly has no OS X knowledge because it asks
    > for libtoolize, which is glibtoolize on OS X. I added the 'g' and it just
    > complains:

    Building plugins on MacOSX is not done by anyone except me, I think. Since
    you downloaded my tar-ball you should have my libtool with that, and
    abiword-plugins should work with that, though I can't claim to have tried
    in months.

    Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'