Re: correctWord API

From: Raphael Finkel (raphael@cs.uky.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 15:21:12 EST

    > Their Todo list is outdated and needs updating. I have
    > aspell 0.50.3 and it works just fine with German,
    > English, Dutch, and Danish.

    There is no utf-8.dat file or unicode.dat file. If I grab someone else's
    unicode.dat file, it appears to refer to UCS-2. If I build a UCS-2 word list
    and try to build a "main word list" using

        aspell --lang=yi create master ./yibase < mywordlist

    I get a segfault if I use unicode (that is, UCS-2).

    The English, Danish, and German files from http://aspell.net are explicitly
    encoded in charset iso8859-1. There is no Dutch file there.

    Raphael