Commit: plug mem leaks

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 02:15:12 EST

    Plugged a bunch of mem leaks. Abi on Unix starts up
    and shuts down cleanly now, according to valgrind and
    memprof (ignoring leaks in X, gtk+, glib, etc... that
    we aren't responsible for). A bunch of other XP leaks
    were fixed, and a bunch of my use cases don't leak
    either. Not perfect by a long shot, but getting
    closer. Also trimmed out a bunch of useless garbage
    data we had lying around, making us slightly leaner
    memory-wise.