Re: A few more cast cleanups

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 03:18:21 EST

    On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Larin Hennessy wrote:

    > Well Here are a few more cast cleanups of the word-plugin directory. I
    > have also done a bit a cleanup
    > on the WordPerfect importer, but it required libwpd, and when I try to
    > compile libwpd I get a large
    > number of comparison failures, and it will not compile. I am still
    > looking into that problem.
    >
    > Also, I was doing some cleanups on the
    > abiword-plugins/wp/impexp/graphics subdirectory.
    > Does anyone know how to get the svg option to compile? --enable-svg
    > does not seem to do the job.
    > The same question applies to the graphics/wmf, pdf, and pdb options.

    Some plugins are purely exploratory code - the svg plugin (not the
    librsvg plugin) should be ignored, similarly tools/referee and no doubt
    there are others.

    Perhaps we need a webpage with plugin descriptions and usability...

    Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'