Re: Commit: some of Larin's work

From: William Lachance (william.lachance@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 18:08:32 EST

    On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 18:00, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > > Just so I understand the policy, extranous white
    > > space at the end of
    > > files should
    > > not be deleted? Also, what about reformating
    > > character lists? In
    > > particular, the
    > > wordperfect/ie_imp_WordPerfect.cpp file has an
    > > array: char magic[192] that
    > > seems like it should be formated into a readable
    > > list. I would like to
    > > submit
    > > my fixups to the wordperfect directory as soon as I
    > > can get libwpd to
    > > compile
    > > for testing. If I should leave that array looking
    > > the way it is I would
    > > like to know
    > > before I submit the patch.
    >
    > Well, resubmit your whitespace patches, and I'll
    > commit them.
    >
    > My version of the WordPerfect importer doesn't have
    > any such list in it.

    I think Larin meant ie_exp_WordPerfect.cpp, which does have such a list.
    Marc would know more about this (he wrote the code), but I believe the
    magic is only a temporary hack until we actually figure out what the
    magic means. :-) It should become history.. eventually.

    --
    William Lachance <william.lachance@sympatico.ca>