Re: Commit: some of Larin's work

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 18:08:03 EST

    > I think Larin meant ie_exp_WordPerfect.cpp, which
    > does have such a list.
    > Marc would know more about this (he wrote the code),
    > but I believe the
    > magic is only a temporary hack until we actually
    > figure out what the
    > magic means. :-) It should become history..
    > eventually.

    Indeed it does. The (char) should stay for the above
    reason, and the fact that 192 reinterpret_cast<char>()
    is much much worse than 192 (char) from a readability
    perspective. reinterpret_cast gains us nothing here.

    On a related note, I just committed a dos2unix version
    of exp_WordPerfect.cpp to remove the ^M problem.