gdb trace for RTF import crash.

From: Seth Delackner (seth@jtan.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 21:09:20 EST

    I have a file that seems to kill the RTF importer. It is about 4 megabytes, so
    my apologies for not testing to see if a smaller chunk of it would be enough :
    http://home.jtan.com/~seratonin/abiconvert/rtfspec.doc

    Here's the important gdb output to see what lines of code killed it:
    http://home.jtan.com/~seratonin/abiconvert/rtfspec.log

    I'll leave the patching to someone a bit more familiar with the code.

    The HTML exporter seems to manage alright on this huge .Doc , though it does
    take a million years. Is there any way to get a percentage completion estimate
    from the impexp filters? Perhaps it would be easy to add, perhaps not?