commit: abi: a little XML ID generator class

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 08:44:19 EST

    I needed a way to generate unique IDs (per document), so here's a dinky
    little class to do it. I think there's already a way to do something like
    this, getting unique numbers perhaps, but I think these are not valid XML
    IDs. Anyway, here's UT_XML_ID_Generator, which cycles through 56.8 billion
    unique 10-character IDs, each starting with the 4-character sequence
    "Abi_".

    o new UT_XML_ID_Generator class for, well, generating XML-compliant IDs
    o instantiate UT_XML_ID_Generator in (public) scope of PD_Document

    CVS:----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_xml.cpp src/af/util/xp/ut_xml.h
    CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h

    Regards, Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

    In this instance, the miraculous Gulf War virus failed to do its job
    because the U.S. Air Force accidentally bombed the building where Iraq
    stored the virus-laden printers.
                      - http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/29665.html