Intent to Release 1.0........5, right?

From: Mark Gilbert (markgilbert@hotpop.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 17:57:06 EST

    As if anyone besides the stable maintainers still gives a h00t about
    stable...just kidding!
    I will release tomorrow or thursday, 1800-2100 US/Eastern (check your
    glibc if you aren't sure when that is).

    As always, we love it when you send us binaries (I have a 'thing' for 0s
    and 1s). If you intend to and are reading this message before-hand,
    please notify me of your intent, it helps me keep track of things (and
    makes me feel secure to know that the binaries cometh on the horizon er
    whatever). No worries if you don't actually...

    I will be afk from friday evening to sunday evening, and hub will from
    wednesday evening to monday. I've put uwog (aka Marc) in charge while
    I'm gone, if you wanna give him your 0s and 1s.

    Best regards
    -MG