XSL:FO (was Re: change #define to static const)

From: Leonard Rosenthol (leonardr@lazerware.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 12:00:42 EST

    At 1:59 PM -0800 3/13/03, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    >Will look into these. Please, don't anyone apply the
    >docbook patch. I've got ideas for considerable further
    >improvement for this and the XSL-FO plugin.

            For XSL:FO stuff, you might want to look at the xmlroff
    project (http://xmlroff.sourceforge.net/). They also have a nice
    companion project (not for Abi, but of general interest) called
    PangoPDF, where they are using Pango as the layout engine for PDF
    generation.

    Leonard

    Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:leonardr@lazerware.com>
                          			     <http://www.lazerware.com>