Book written in Abi (was Intent to Release 1.0........5, right?)

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 13:39:40 EST

    On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 09:21, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
    > May we know what the book is about?

    It's a role-playing book for the d20 system. I probably shouldn't say
    any more than that at the moment, because it hasn't been officially
    announced. I'll let this list know when it gets published (August,
    tentatively), so that you can wave it around as proof that Abi can be
    used for serious work. Well, serious-ish. Making a living serious,
    anyway. ;-)

    (Details: Written in HEAD except when HEAD crashed too much, in which
    case I sent secret bug reports to Martin and went back to 1.0.latest.
    Bug reports are secret because I can't post the test cases to the
    website.)

    --
    David Chart
    http://www.dchart.demon.co.uk/