Re: commit: fixes frame drawing problems

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 14:38:59 EST

    > > Test to see that the Format->Font dialog preview
    > works
    >
    > It does but the default font size is 180. It seems
    > that we have a convertion
    > bug here (the size is in layout)

    I just committed a fix for this. Solution: don't use
    UT_convertToLogicalUnits outside of the text/fmt
    branch.

    > > Test to see that the View->Zoom dialog preview
    > works
    >
    > The text in the preview gadget is "10-pt Times
    > Roman". Is this right?
    >
    > A part of this, it works.

    The text is indeed "10-pt Times Roman". I've noticed
    some other brokenness here on Unix (the text doesn't
    always change sizes). I'll look into this now.

    > > Test to see that the Insert->PageNumbers dialog
    > > preview works
    >
    > When I press "OK" to insert the page number, the
    > application closes. We have a
    > bug here.

    Ok, it crashes here too (worked yesterday...). But the
    preview of the document works, yes? Good. I or Martin
    will look into why it crashes.

    > > Test to see that the Insert->Image dialog preview
    > > still works
    >
    > It works, but the inserted graphic is not displayed
    > (:-

    Ok, this needs a little bit of work, then. Probably
    not too hard to do. Focus on this and the caret
    please.

    Cheers,