Re: commit: fixes frame drawing problems

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 03:54:20 EST

    En/na Dom Lachowicz ha escrit:
    >>>Test to see that the Format->Font dialog preview
    >>
    >>works
    >>
    >>It does but the default font size is 180. It seems
    >>that we have a convertion
    >>bug here (the size is in layout)
    >

    > I just committed a fix for this. Solution: don't use
    > UT_convertToLogicalUnits outside of the text/fmt
    > branch.

    Still not right. I select a 24 Times Roman Font, the Select Font dialog box
    show 18. I'll look into this later.

    > The text is indeed "10-pt Times Roman". I've noticed
    > some other brokenness here on Unix (the text doesn't
    > always change sizes). I'll look into this now.

    Cool.

    > Ok, it crashes here too (worked yesterday...). But the
    > preview of the document works, yes? Good. I or Martin
    > will look into why it crashes.

    The preview document works. The only thing is that if the document is empty
    there is no preview, I guess makes sense.

    > Ok, this needs a little bit of work, then. Probably
    > not too hard to do. Focus on this and the caret
    > please.

    OK, I hope I'll have time today or tomorrow.

    Thanks Dom!

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org