rtf import of shppict?

From: Seth Delackner (seth@jtan.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 21:05:37 EST

    I just tried importing some RTF generated by my company's own RTF encoder, and
    it did not like the way I generate images.

    I use the \shppict control, with a \bin to hold the data:
    {\*\shppict {\pict \pngblip \picw106 \pich87 \bin3794 [BINARY DATA]

    the Abiword RTF importer says:

    DEBUG: ignoring shppict
    DEBUG: PopRTFState()
    DEBUG: SEVIOR:DOing last close
    DEBUG: PD_Document::readFromFile -- could not import file

    Since I wrote the image export code, I can change it, but what doesn't Abi like
    here? MSWord/Mac happily opens files I have encoded with images.