download linking (Latest Releases)

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 22:08:31 EST

    When there are packages built that don't go up on SourceForge after a couple of days, should I use the link offerred in the list?

    Read: I'm only going to do that with those whose builder specifically confirms it's ok.

    I thought I saw two in the interviening two days that didn't go to the sourceforge download page.

    /me just realized all of Rui's go to the benevolent savannah.

    Other than that, just checking in on how some folk feel, e.g. James et alli.

    -Zen