AbiWord Weekly News #137 (2003, week 13) released

From: E . A . Zen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 03:32:58 EST

    Issue #137 has been released.

    Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news
    Community reporters here: http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2003/awn137.phtml

    This week in development:

          Bonobo work is progressing so rapidly, that I swear I just saw it inside of Nautilus the other day...actually, I did. SuSE in, SuSE out, SuSE's back on again if you're looking for packages for that dangerous distribution, thanks to James Ogley. More HIGrrrification^(TM) under development with three screenshots hidden in their own section of the developers' list. GNOME-enable'ers, fear not, it's not you, it's that french guy...Hub declares a great owing of donuts.

    Je suis l'morse,
    E. A. Zen