Another Abiword Tutorial [Re: your mail]

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@maths.tcd.ie)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 06:36:26 EDT

    Again*, I nearly deleted this as spam because it had no subject.
    and again my hideously b0rken browser doesn't do stylesheets properly but
    the tutorial seems pretty readable.

    I am not a huge fan of frames (polite understatement) but they are
    reasonably accessible if you use the <noframes></noframes>
    tags and put some sort of <body> </body> in there with fall back
    information, at a minimum a link to the index page of the tutorial

    Nice work, thanks for sharing.

    Sincerely

    Alan Horkan
    http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

    * i replied to one of the other groups here: