Re: ATTN: Intend to release 1.9.1 on Sunday

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 08:05:32 EDT

    Hello,

    > My only major show-stopper is the win32 keyboard code.
    > I can't in good conscience release a build where
    > Ctlr+S doesn't save your document. These need to be
    > fixed as soon as possible or the changes need to be
    > reverted.

    I'm still busy with some pixel dirty remains. I hope that I will be able to
    spend some time on this before Sunday. In the worse case, we can revert to the
    old code (previous to Justin's fix).

    > Tamlin is working on the infamous Win32 printing bug
    > (the DEVMODE issue mentioned on-list the other day).
    > Hopefully he'll have a patch for us to try out in a
    > day or so.

    This is definely cool news.

    One thing that I really miss from Abiword is the possibility of printing two
    document pages in the same page of paper...

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas