Re: commit (HEAD): rtf imp

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 03:01:43 EDT

    Hi Martin,

    I will have a look, but it will need to wait till Sunday.

    > The document in bug 4111 no longer imports on my build. I noticed in
    > bonsai this comment near your commit. // // Look to see if
    > m_bNestTableProps is true for nested tables. // //
    > changed the 1 to 0, because get getNestDepth() returns 0 for
    > // unnested table -- see ie_Table.cpp (Tomas,
    > May 8, 2003)
    >
    > else if((m_TableControl.getNestDepth() > 0) &&
    > !m_bNestTableProps) {
    > while(m_TableControl.getNestDepth() > 0)
    >
    > But I see no commit in Bonsai for ie_Table.cpp. Did you forget to
    > commit it?

    No, I did not forget to commit it -- the getNetxtDepth() values are 0
    based, but the importer was initialised to nesting level 1; that
    meant that at least in some of documents every time the characters
    stored in our buffer were to be flushed, the importer was trying to
    insert a table, and in the process flushing the characters before
    inserting the flagged paragraph.

    Tomas