Re: commit (HEAD): Word style

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 10:44:52 EDT

    On Sat, 10 May 2003, Tomas Frydrych wrote:

    > Some more of Word's built-in styles; I have managed to glean 105 of
    > them :-).

    HI Tomas,
             This is very impressive :-) In the process of discovering all
    those styles, did you find out how MS Word describes the paragraph left
    margin and
    first line indent for list elements? The values you get for regular left
    margin and where the list element appears relative to the paragraph were
    not available in wv as of last week. Instead I implement the AbiWord
    defaults for lists of given nesting depth. It would of course be better to
    have the actual values from the document.

    Also, do you have some means of decyphering which sections are actually
    headers/footers/footnotes/endnotes?

    Right now these just get appended as additional sections. MS Word appears
    to use similar techniques to use for descibing these structures so if we
    can decypher which sections are actually
    headers/footers/footnotes/endnotes we can probabaly import them rather
    easily.