ATTN: Intend to release 1.9.1 tomorrow

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 11:18:18 EDT

    The bugs that were holding back 1.9.1 from releasing
    last sunday were addressed, and we've made *quite* a
    few major improvements since 1.9.0. 1.9.1 is shaping
    up to be our most polished, featureful, and one of our
    most stable releases ever. Great job everyone! 2.0 is
    going to rock.

    Tree will close 12PM US EST Sunday May 11, 2003. Tree
    will be closed for approx. 1 hour. It looks like QNX
    is a probably a no-go for this release, but if
    Phearbear wants to, he can release a 1.9.1+ for QNX
    once the few remaining issues get settled out.