Re: ATTN: Intend to release 1.9.1 tomorrow

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 06:00:04 EDT

    On Sat, 10 May 2003, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > The bugs that were holding back 1.9.1 from releasing
    > last sunday were addressed, and we've made *quite* a
    > few major improvements since 1.9.0. 1.9.1 is shaping
    > up to be our most polished, featureful, and one of our
    > most stable releases ever. Great job everyone! 2.0 is
    > going to rock.
    >
    > Tree will close 12PM US EST Sunday May 11, 2003. Tree
    > will be closed for approx. 1 hour. It looks like QNX
    > is a probably a no-go for this release, but if
    > Phearbear wants to, he can release a 1.9.1+ for QNX
    > once the few remaining issues get settled out.

    Bug 5049, dissapearing text when underlining has returned. I fixed this
    about a week ago. I'd like to get this fixed before the release coz it's
    about the first thing someone does when they "kick the tires". I don't
    expect it will be hard but I also don't know how much time I'll have
    between now and 12 on Sunday, Dom's time

    Cheers